Tuesday, February 3, 2009

They don't make ornaments for that

For a little less then a year SHE has been H3.

It is how she began signing her name.
I have a pillow with her signature on it.
Unfortunately for you it is a little light to see in a picture.  But come over and I will it show it to you. It sits on the couch, with the signature hiding against the couch.
We searched endlessly for a cheap little H3 emblem from the car that was H3 first.  But didn't find one.

Alas, she has turned H4.
If they ever make that Hummer...she will have had the name first, but she will surely be H7 or H8 by then.

At the request of my sister Mel I am posting her party pics.  
Mainly she wanted to see the cake.
It was made in a castle bundt pan that I purchased on a girls trip.
It is such a cute bundt pan.
But you can't frost it or you lose all the little features.
I didn't think about that, until I went to frost it.


So we frosted around the windows and along the top and Hadley placed little confetti dots on the frosting and she was so happy that I didn't stress long about it's looks.

And just for history.
Her sister blew her candles out.

4 comments:

Laura said...

So cute. I love the dress from Target, we have the skirt version.

ckm said...

What an awesome post...and captured in photos as well...those older sisters. What are we going to do about them?

Happy bday H4!

Chad, Melanie and Layla said...

Thank you! I love the pictures.. especially the one with Jadey and Hadley.. that will be a fun one for years to come!

Dawn said...

So stinkin' cute. Love the one of her standing on the chair. Happy Birthday H4!