Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Caught for real

I saw them this time...three of them making their way across my backyard.

I ran out my front door to greet them.
But I needed to look intimidating and was no longer in my pj's or snowboots (see earlier entry), so I grabbed a bowl full of dirt on my front porch (not really sure what I would have done with it?) and marched on over.
I sent them back to where they came from with a "don't come this way again".

It wasn't the hispanic looking trio which jumped fences this morning.
One of the boys was a youth from my ward.

Makes me wonder how many come this way, and which trio I can blame for the majority of break throughs.

Any thoughts Amy?
Were the ones you've seen in the past dark haired or long haired?


3 comments:

Daughter of God said...

Brooke, You're so awesome! we'll catch all of the 'groups' before this is done! :]

Shannon said...

boobie traps!

Roo said...

this is so entertaining!!! keep going...