HEY! I saw them! It was three boys. I was doing dishes the other day, this week has been crazy so the days just run in to eachother, and I saw them. I was just about to go out on the deck and get after them but decided to watch and see where they were going. They walked around in front of your house and Logan said he saw them go to the Braton's old home. I wonder if it was the same boys I caught jumping on your tramp last summer. I called the school then and Brian Jolley came told them to stop. It would be really crazy if it were the same boys. I'll keep my eye out for them too. :]
5 comments:
this is cracking me up!!!
How funny. Maybe it's time for some booby traps!
I'm hooked.. this is a real life mystery!! I can't wait to see how it ends!
HEY! I saw them! It was three boys. I was doing dishes the other day, this week has been crazy so the days just run in to eachother, and I saw them. I was just about to go out on the deck and get after them but decided to watch and see where they were going. They walked around in front of your house and Logan said he saw them go to the Braton's old home. I wonder if it was the same boys I caught jumping on your tramp last summer. I called the school then and Brian Jolley came told them to stop. It would be really crazy if it were the same boys. I'll keep my eye out for them too. :]
I need you team up with me Amy. Keep your camera close. We have to scare them away.
Anyone own a gorilla mask I could borrow?
Post a Comment