"Quit drooling" in a not so nice voice.
I think the toddler must have then said...okay mom, sorry about that.
Of course I was at Walmart on a real quick get infant tylenol, milk and soap refill...only to realize after having gone through the self checkout, that I didn't have my wallet.
Yah, it was at home in the baby bag.
I then went to get the same thing at Rite Aid...since it's closer...and bought childrens tylenol.
3rd trip was a charm however.
We now have Infants Tylenol.
Everything takes 3x as long...and it's not because the baby needs changing :)
3 comments:
PHEW!!! I need a breather after reading your post:-)
Maybe you could just loan me a few brain cells :)
I can relate - it isn't the baby's diaper anymore huh? But if only I could get my list, wallet and myself all to the store at the same time we would be in good shape.
Post a Comment