One story lead to another and another and soon Hadley was saying, "anymore stories" as soon as one finished. We had pretty much exhausted our stories (or were simply just exhausted) and asked her if she had a story. Now to preface this I should say that our stories had all been real, but because she hadn't been there I guess she had no way to know this.
Here is her story:
"One time when I was a baby we went to the zoo, and I was in the stroller.
You forgot me and I got left there and a tiger ate me inside his stomach and it was dirty.
Then the tiger got nice and took me out of his mouth.
I was so messy.
He had a wash cloth sitting by him and I used (“oozed”) it to clean myself.
And then you came back and got me."
4 comments:
Ok, how cute is that?! What a doll!
That Hadley...Only Hadley would say it like that!
love, GMA
What a funny and random story! Gott'a love that Hads!
That is adorable! She is so cute.
Post a Comment