we were so excited to hear the good news!!! If there is anything I can do PLEASE let me know! He looks so cute! And what a good big sister. I sure don't see her as much over here anymore. :]
Welcome to the family of five kids club! I was reading from your "tagged" post that you have a high pain tolerance. Such a must with five kids. And you HAD them all!!! (Some of us have cheated a little!) Congratulations!
5 comments:
we were so excited to hear the good news!!! If there is anything I can do PLEASE let me know! He looks so cute! And what a good big sister. I sure don't see her as much over here anymore. :]
Yeah baby! We are so happy for you and your family! I am sure they are all so excited to have their cute new baby brother home!
Welcome Sam! We are so happy he is home and healthy and getting the love he so deserves from older siblings like Hadley!
Welcome to the family of five kids club! I was reading from your "tagged" post that you have a high pain tolerance. Such a must with five kids. And you HAD them all!!! (Some of us have cheated a little!) Congratulations!
Thanks for commenting Laura!
I wouldn't say the way you got some of yours was cheating at all...and that close together. You're a hero in my book.
Post a Comment