




We are always looking for fun, easy and cheap ideas for activities for our family. Especially on Family Night. This one has to be one of our favorites!
Water Balloon Launchers.
Reed studied one that my brother in law had and then we made these out of old jeans and that tubing that when I was a youngster we used to make water weanies (you know where you put the end of a pen in one end and knot the other end). Anyway, I'm not sure of what it's called so if you do go ahead and remind me in the comments.
We launch these in the field behind our house.
While some launch the others go out and try to catch.
We had such a great time doing this last night.
2 comments:
That looks like so much fun! My kids would love to do that, I have got to get my hubby to make one!
Tag you're it! Check out my blog to see what to do!
Post a Comment