Ahhh!
So it must be about a year since I had Sam.
Because I am finally getting around to a bunch of projects that have been waiting a really long time.
For some reason it takes me about a year to get back into full swing.
I'm not 100%. ( I think that would be pre babies)
But definitely getting much done.
I talked Jadey into painting this old chair red with the idea that we would cut out a hole and put a flower pot in it.
Only we have been out on the porch nearly every evening, in the new rockers Reed and the kids gave me for mothers day.
And with all of us on the porch, well, one more chair is nice.
So, one of the projects has been to make pillows for the chairs. Just for cuteness. I didn't get a colored rocker so I thought I would add some color to it.
4 comments:
So fun!!! Can't wait to sit in them ... think there will be enough for all 30 something of us in a couple of weeks?!!!
I love the pillows. very cute touch. the red chair with a plant...genious!
The pillows are such cute fabric! And the red chair is great, I love your style.
That looks so good Brooke! Anxious to see it in person.
Post a Comment