Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Food Storage

So I have a new calling and entails food storage and training others for it.

I have followed one blog for a while in hopes of improving my own food storage and making sense of it.  For Christmas I gave Reed (don't be jealous now) a 3 month food storage plan with menus and items needed.  This included a list of what we would need for these menus (supposing we couldn't get anything fresh), what we had already and we still needed.  The original plan was to get all the items and be done, but I decided to shop the deals for them instead.
I have since found another site (which has a contest going on right not) that covers similar items.  It is a coming together of 3 different blogs that teach food storage, money saving and cooking with food storage ideas.  Great combo.  You have to love the internet when it can make so many things so much easier.
So go check them out and share any sites you have found too.

1 comments:

Daughter of God said...

wow, Thanks for the links, they are awesome! I would love to see your 3 month lists of meals.