Me with Strep this weekend: Fever, Chills, Dead in Bed, Requiring Prescription Strength Painkiller (there's none left...so don't bother breaking in to get it :))It was 48 hours before I got going again...I'm still not 100%
My girls with Strep: Bouncing off the walls, no pain meds needed.
5 comments:
I hope you get better soon! What is it with kids and illness...they do seem to get better so much more quickly.
I always hate to give them Tylenol, because they instantly become normal again.
Get well soon!
hate hate hate strep...and I've only had it once.
you guys get the strep
we get the ear infections!
Sorry you were sick - it is amazing the difference between childhood and adulthood.
ugh, I hate being sick. The same thing happened with my kids and I. We got a 48 hour stomach bug and they only complained when it made them go diarrhea. I hurt ALL day long and had chills and achy body. What's up with that? My kids are way stronger!
Post a Comment