Thursday, January 22, 2009

Couponing

You know what I really love about couponing (besides saving money)?

I get to do the majority of my shopping at Albertsons and Maceys....not Walmart.
Love it!

4 comments:

Tammy said...

oh, if only I had the patience for couponing. I love it too because I feel like I'm actually really making an effort with the family. Only periodically can I get time. I gotta make that a priority!

Mark and Kattie said...

I haven't had the same experience, most of my coupons are for Albertsons sales, you will have to let me know.

Brooke said...

Kattie, I do most of my shopping at Albertsons (which I really love to do) and some at Macey's.
I'm not a big Smith's fan...they seem to always be out of what I want.
I used to do most of my grocery shopping at Walmart because it was so cheap...but these sale + coupon combo's at Macey's and Albertsons are better buys.
And I hate shopping at Walmart (I have left more then one cart full of groceries in the checkout line because I had been waiting for 20 minutes to get checked out and needed to be somewhere).

Julianne said...

I am so far from Walmart (and the closest one isn't even a Super Walmart) I do most of my shopping at a store around the corner that is priced too high. Now Costco is just up the street and I found a great little market with lots of wonderful produce - it is where I spend my free time.