Sunday, July 27, 2008

Things I want to remember about right now #5

Their imagination.

Emily and Hadley imparticular have the greatest imaginations.
Hadley has all sorts of conversations with her imaginary friends Madelyn and Sarah, and usually her husbands name is Christian.
I recently caught Hadley and Emily playing church, which they do frequently.  Usually they take turns giving talks at the music stand, then they sing songs...well this time I walked around the corner and Emily was holding Sam while Hadley had her hands on his head and was giving him a blessing.  I am laughing even as I type this.

Also due to this pretending Hadley is anxious to get up and "talk her testimony" in church.  She is the first to not be so shy.  I guess we'll need to have a testimony meeting in FHE one of these days, I can't wait to here what she says.

2 comments:

Mark and Kattie said...

Love it so much! I can't wait to see Sam again...he is probably getting so big!

Dawn said...

I love these little spots you're doing - so cute. I have to remind myself I'm going to miss these days.

We need to get together!