Friday, July 11, 2008

Found

Found in the Garden today:

7 speckled eggs (quail?)
4 red strawberries
Way too many zucchini (watch out I may drop them on your doorstep and run).

3 comments:

Tammy said...

cute speckled eggs, I hope the kiddos don't get attacked by the mommy. I will take zucchini any time! That's if you want to drive down here, but I do head up to orem sometimes, call me.

Brooke said...

Hadley went out to check the eggs today and the mom was in there.
Not expecting to see an animal,she was scared majorly, then the mom flew away but ended up running into her in the process. She came screaming into the house. Major trauma/drama.

Reed had joked earlier that this would probably happen to me. I probably would have had the same reaction.

There are 10 eggs in there now.

Laura said...

Too bad I live so far away. I love fresh zuchini and would have to come steal some from your garden!