Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Wedding Part III

The reception was in a nursery so there were plenty of decorations to start with.
In the background of the picture of the boys you can see the quartet that played beautiful background music.
When it was time to go everyone lined up with sparklers and Mel and Chad ran under.
It was beautiful.

Oh and I have to mention the food...that I don't have a picture of...so good!
It was done by Marvelous catering.
There was a potato bar with mashed potatoes and a choice of a chicken or beef topping, with spinach/strawberry salad and breadsticks.
There was also a crepe bar with the most tasty fillings: pudding, chocolate, whipped topping strawberries.
What a party!






1 comments:

Tammy said...

what a beautiful wedding and the colors are beautiful. Your kids are so cute and I love the idea of the sparklers! That's great. Looks like fun