Monday, March 31, 2008

She turned 6





She had a birthday...and it flew by.
I did plan a friend party last minute, but the traditional family party was left by the wayside with Easter, A Baby Blessing and Sealing.
But we had fun anyway.

4 comments:

Dawn said...

She is such a cutie! It makes me sad to think that Bella is starting Kindergarten next year - it's flown by too fast. We need to meet somewhere and let the kids play - Bella keeps asking when she can Emily.

Mark and Kattie said...

Looks like she had fun. Sorry we filled up your weekend with so much driving...but we enjoyed sharing it with your family.

The Black's said...

I can't believe how fast they grow up. I still remember when She and Paige where in nursery together and now they are in kindergarten. WOW, time flies by.

Dick and Fran Price said...

What a wonderful birthday party. Wish I were there with you and all those goodies. I know I would have had a great time.