Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter

I didn't get around to the skirts for Easter but my mom saved the day when she hit a big dress sale.



I did get a tie for Max at the Holy Cow Boutique. I love those $5 ties. If they get food on them you don't croak as loud.



We dyed eggs on Saturday and searched for them on Sunday.


(You have to click on this one to make it big to get the great effect of taking pictures with the sun in your eyes...so funny)
We had dinner at my parents house with my moms siblings and my grandma.



It was such a nice day.


Oh, and the rooster (which if you haven't heard the stories of yet I will introduce you to later) delivered a ceramic frog and mushroom to Grandma Price's and kites and balls (eggs) to our house.

Last year he was dressed as a bunny and had plastic eggs filled with candy trailing behind him.

That rooster!

5 comments:

Mark and Kattie said...

Such cute pictures and Easter dresses! I am excited that Spring is coming.

Dawn said...

The rooster is hilarious!

Their dresses are darling - what's the Holy Cow Boutique?

Brooke said...

The Holy Cow Boutique happens 4x a year in Pleasant Grove. They have the $5 ties for boys and men and zip up ties for $8. They also have lots of cute crafty things.

The next one is May 9-12
The address is 41 East 200 South Pleasant Grove

Julianne said...

I love Hadley's expression in the group shot (I'm sure she was avoiding the sun, but it looks so cute).

Shannon said...

I love the group shot. So great to see all the cousins together. Boy are they getting big. In one shot with Hadley above it I thought it was Emily....nope....it's a current photo...of Hadley. Time is flying!