Sunday, September 30, 2007

theyhaveababyit'saboy


I think that commercial is so funny.
Probably because I can imagine Reed doing it to save money.
(I hope you've seen it and can relate)

Well this time it's Mark and Kattie.
They have been on list waiting to adopt for awhile.
Within the last week they found out someone had chosen them
and that the baby would be coming soon.

Well he's here.
Born on Sept 21st
7lbs 8 oz.

We're so excited for them.
And so excited for a new little cousin/nephew.

So a shout out to those who may not be able to
raise their birth children on their own, and allow
someone else the opportunity!
Because of you....
my dad has brothers
my husband has an older brother
two of my good friends could enlarge their families
two of my good friends were raised by good families
i have a new nephew
my brother and his wife can have children.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

AMEN to that! how exciting!

Mark and Kattie said...

Thanks Brooke! I was surprised to see our picture on the top of your blog. Thanks so much for the support and excitement!!