While in New York we wanted to find a yummy place to eat dinner in the Italian district. We asked a passer by (a college age young man) where he would suggest. He looked as a little strange and put it to us straight...the Italian district is pretty much show...not that tasty. He directed us a little pizza joint up the street and around the corner. We took his advice and had some of the most tasty pizza's. My favorite was the one with pears and walnuts on it and I think it was gargonzola cheese.
I recently found a web site showcasing fun Utah things, mostly in Salt Lake Valley.
I found a link suggesting their favorite pizza place. This place abides strictly to the Verace Pizza Napoletana. The only other place I have ever heard those words was at the little joint in New York. The place is Settebello Pizzaria Napoletana and it's located at 260 S. 200 W. Salt Lake City.
I think we'll have to come with an excuse for a trip up there.
Free & Fun Back to School Printables
4 weeks ago
1 comments:
We will meet you at the pizza place in SLC because I loved the pizza in NYC! By the way...Melanie never gave me a copy of the pictures from that trip...
Post a Comment