A few weeks ago R went to Alaska fishing.
We now have 100lbs of fish in our freezer.
Mainly Halibut.
I will post the recipes we like best once we try a few more.
In other fish news:
One of our pet fished died.
This fish was amazing.
While I don't remember it's name, it had characteristics that made it unforgettable.
This fish was dropped while it's tank was being cleaned.
It's owner quickly scooped it up despite it's gooeyness, and saved it's life.
It was never the same though.
The poor guy lost his equalibrium or something.
He was constantly found floating on his side at the top of the tank.
This would normally indicate death of a fish.
But after a quick tap on the tank this little miracle fish would start swimming around again.
Life at the top of the fish tank continued for at least 4 months.
Then one day we found him at the bottom of the fish tank.
We tried tapping the tank.
Nothing.
His day had come.
I think his name may have been beauty or princess or something like that.
I think his name should have been trooper.
Free & Fun Back to School Printables
4 weeks ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment