I have been trying several different calendars(cozi, ical and google) to become a better CEO of my family. And the winner is Google. It is so easy to add things. I have different calendars for each family member that show up on one calendar (that way each person is a different color). It emails me however long before the calendared item I want it to, to remind me. I can share it with Grandma's etc so they know when and where all the activities are. And I can easily print each week and stick it in my binder. It works great for me.
Free & Fun Back to School Printables
4 weeks ago
2 comments:
do you just do this through your gmail? It sounds like a great idea!
We use this too - it is awesome. I even have a daily agenda mailed to me at 5am each day so I have a reminder in there of the whole day. It is such a great help to me as a disorganized mother.
Post a Comment