I haven't tried these yet but I am going to try two in the next couple of days. They looked easy for fudge and really yummy! plus there are some links for tips on how to not mess up your fudge.
I made it a couple of years ago with great success. It really does take 5 minutes. I left out the currants and the candied cherries. You can pour it in any pan, not just a bundt pan. Good luck!
4 comments:
I haven't tried these yet but I am going to try two in the next couple of days. They looked easy for fudge and really yummy! plus there are some links for tips on how to not mess up your fudge.
http://studio5.ksl.com/?nid=59&sid=5091486
hope that helps, merry christmas!
try this:
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/rachael-ray/five-minute-fudge-wreath-recipe/index.html
I made it a couple of years ago with great success. It really does take 5 minutes. I left out the currants and the candied cherries. You can pour it in any pan, not just a bundt pan. Good luck!
Thanks.
I'm going to try them.
I'll post 2 on our family website. A friend brought it over 2 days ago as a gift and it is heavenly.
Post a Comment