The Garden is full productions. Lots of BIG pumpkins (post on that later). Strawberries galore delicious for picking and eating right away. ZUCCHINI! I only had one plant last year and it wasn't enough. Two this year. I would rather throw some away then wish I had more. We did do a Zucchini porch drop this year. That was fun. Cucumbers a plenty. Tomatoes. Watermelons and Cantaloupe didn't make it due to the fierce pumpkin plant (post on that later.) And peppers galore. Good for eating right off the vine. Just ask my cute little neighbors who came to my front door with sad faces and half eaten peppers, apologizing for picking my peppers. I wanted to tell them "you pick all you want" but went with the more traditional "if you come and ask you can have all you want."
Lots of kisses on nice mushy baby cheeks. IRRESISTIBLE.
Lots of tired kids.
4 comments:
I love these! Such fun times!
sounds a lot like my september! I love fall, i can't wait to see all the leaves falling all over. Good old soccer. Too bad Broc doesn't play for a very long season. He will soon!
Busy month, don't you just love the FAll!
Fun stuff going on out there. Looks like you all are busy as can be. I am impressed with the knedliky, it looks yummy and my girls would love some cotton candy.
Post a Comment