
A few year ago M was playing with our keys. They suddenly disappeared and he couldn't remember for the life of him where it could be. We scoured the house and found things like the channel changer, some loose coins, my brothers keys which had been lost at least 5 years earlier (all in the couch), but no keys.
A few weeks later, while going through the pantry, I decided I should check the wheat to make sure it wasn't infested with anything discusting (obviously it isn't used enough). There in the wheat bag was the keys. I questioned M about this to find that he was playing a game. Drop them in and then put your hand in and grab and see if you get them. He didn't get them...and they ended up being left there.
When the keys dissapeared this time I remembered distinctly E offering them to me as I was leaving with R. I told her I didn't need them and asked her to put them back. Only they weren't back...and it was time to take the carpool. After searching everywhere I could think of I called the school to ask her. She informed me she had put them back.
We borrowed Grandma's car and ran the carpool to school then went and got and the extra key from R.
Later that day Hadley is so excited. She pulls the keys out of her purse. (One of several purses). She had put them in there the night before, but had forgotten.
I think we were lucky to have had her find them so soon.
Free & Fun Back to School Printables
4 weeks ago
1 comments:
I loose my keys easily...having kids help me will no doubt keep me on my toes. I better go make 10 copies of everything!
Post a Comment