
In Jane Austen news:
Author Shannon Hale (Known for incredible books such as Princess Academy...if you haven't read it you should, if you are in at least 5th grade) has just released a new book called Austenland. The main character is in search of her own Mr. Darcy. This looks like such a fun read! It is $20 though, and being cheap as I am, I will hold out for a coupon. Then maybe I can pass it around...unless it is really good...and then you'll have to go get your own copies. :)
Becoming Jane, starring Anne Hathaway is about Jane Austen pre fame. It is a movie coming out August 10th. I hope it's as wonderful as I imagine it to be. It's rated PG, a rerating from PG-13 and rated PG for brief nudity and partial language. I'm wondering when brief nudity made it's way into PG rated movies?
Free & Fun Back to School Printables
4 weeks ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment